Global Automobile Pressure Sensors Market - By Technology (Piezoresistive, Capacitive, Piezoelectric), Applications (Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems, Brake Booster Systems, Oil Pressure Sensing, MAP or BAP, Exhaust Gas Recirculation Systems, Air Bag Systems, Vehicle Dynamic Control), Vehicle Type ( Passenger Vehicles, Commercial Vehicles, Construction and Agricultural Machinery), Geography, Trends, Forecast - (2017 - 2022)
The Automobile Pressure Sensors market is estimated at USD 6.67 billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 10.06% over the period 2017-2022. An automobile sensor can be defined as a system that helps in measuring any physical, temperature and chemical change in automobile and sends the signal to the driver. Automotive application requires robust sensors in place so as to withstand with harsh condition. It can be installed inside the fuel line that helps in detecting pressure and sends signals to the driver. Further, stable packaging plays a crucial role in these sensors so that they can bear the instability that can occur because of the change in thermal coefficient of expansion. It helps in the optimization of fuel and energy, which further adds on to superior cabin experience.
These sensors help in making the life convenient and easier and also save energy. Energy saving has been a crucial for growth in any economy, as a result government is also coming with several policies to save energy. The market for developing countries is expected to gain traction because of increase in number of automobiles. In addition to that growing demand for energy and fuel vehicles further drives the market.
The global market for Automobile Pressure sensors market is expected to witness steady growth during the forecast period. The APAC region is gaining traction due the increase in number of cars in countries such as Japan, South Korea, China and India.
The Automobile Pressure Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Technology (Piezoresistive, Capacitive Touch-Mode, Capacitive Ceramic Module and Piezoresistivepolysilicon-on steel sensors), Applications (Brake Pressure, Transmission Pressure, Oil Pressure, Fuel Pressure, Nitrous Pressure and Others), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America). This report describes a detailed study of the Porter five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of Automobile Pressure Sensors Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Ashcroft Inc., STMicroelectronics, Analog Devices, Melexis, NXP Semiconductors, Continental AG, Robert Bosch, Infineon and among others.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for Automobile Pressure Sensors Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Automobile Pressure Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Automobile Sensors Market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.