Global MEMS Automobile Sensors Market - By Type (Temperature, Pressure, Speed, Level Position, MEMS, Magnetic, Gas, Inertial), Applications (Powertrain, Body Electronics, Vehicle Security Systems, Telematics), Geography, Trends, Forecast - (2017 - 2022)
Automobile sensors can be defined as a system that helps in measuring any physical, temperature and chemical change in automobile and sends the signal to the driver. It helps in the optimization of fuel and energy, which further adds on to superior cabin experience. Moreover, increased emphasis on efficient fuel efficient cars has led to the increase in demand for automobile sensors. These sensors help in making the life convenient and easier and also save energy. Energy saving has been a crucial for growth in any economy, as a result government is also coming with several policies to save energy. The market for developing countries is expected to gain traction because of increase in number of automobiles. In addition to that growing demand for energy and fuel vehicles further drives the market. The global market for Automobile MEMS Sensors market is expected to witness steady growth during the forecast period.
The Automobile MEMS Sensors market is estimated at $3.44 billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 6.04% over the period 2014-2020. Market dynamics indicates that the market is highly competitive with the advent of new players that are coming up with technologically enhanced sensors
The Automobile MEMS Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of, Application (Body & Convenience, Infotainment, Safety & Control, Powertrain and Others), End-Users (Component Manufacturers, Semiconductor Manufacturers and OEM), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter 's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of Automobile MEMS Sensors Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Bosch, Sensata, Analog Devices, Infineon, Denso, Epson Toyocom, Fuji Electric, Panasonic, Murata, Delphi, GE Sensing and among others.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for Global Automobile MEMS Sensors Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Global Automobile MEMS Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Automobile MEMS Sensors Market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.