Global Surface Acoustic Wave Sensors Market - By Sensing Type (Pressure Sensors, Torque Sensors, Viscosity Sensors, Chemical Sensors, Humidity Sensors, Mass Sensors, Temperature Sensors), Application (Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare, Industrial), Geography, Trends, Forecast - (2017 - 2022)
The Surface Acoustic Wave Sensors market is valued at USD 1.873 billion in 2016
and is expected to reach a value of USD 3.569 billion by the end of 2022,
growing at a projected CAGR of 12.04 % during the forecast period of 2017 -
SAW sensors are powered by the energy of radio waves emitted by the associated transceiver unit when remotely interrogating the sensors in real-time. SAWs are well suited for either fixed or wireless sensor applications as the specific sensor constituent to be measured typically varies one or more of the SAW's physical parameters. This variation allows a physical sensor parameter, such as temperature, to be directly converted to an amplitude, phase or frequency parameter of the SAW. The growth of the Surface Acoustic Wave Sensors Market is currently being hindered by replacing SAW Sensors with other sensors in conventional applications. The Asia Pacific region is expected to estimate a huge growth rate when compared to other regions because of the presence of developing countries such as China & India, followed by North America and Europe.
The Inclination of Growth towards Telecommunications Market, Wireless and Passive Nature, Low Manufacturing Cost and Technological Developments are the key drivers which are making the Surface Acoustic Wave Sensors market to grow lucratively.
The Surface Acoustic Wave Sensors market is segmented on the basis of Type (Surface Transverse Wave Sensor, Flexural Plate Wave Sensors, Rayleigh Surface Acoustic Sensor and Others), Application (Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare, Industrial and Others), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter 's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of Surface Acoustic Wave Sensors Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are CTS Corporation (U.S.), Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.), Panasonic Corporation (Japan), Teledyne Microwave Solutions (U.S.), Boston Piezo-optics INC. (U.S.), and among others.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for the Surface Acoustic Wave Sensors Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Global Surface Acoustic Wave Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Surface Acoustic Wave Sensors Market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.