Global Wearable Health Sensors Market - By Type (Temperature, Motion, ECG, Blood Sensors), Application (Smart Watches, Fitness Bands, Activity Moniters, Smart Clothing, Sports Gear, Heartbeat Monitering), Geography, Trends, Forecast - (2017 - 2022)
The Wearable Health Sensors market is estimated at USD 99.29 million by 2022 at a CAGR of 42.89% over the period 2017-2022. Wearable Health Sensors such as accelerometers, gyroscopes and other motion sensors are expected to be incorporated into activity monitors, fitness devices, pedometers, golf and tennis swing analysis tools, and sports kinetics applications. Health and Fitness wearable sensors now stream data to smartphones via low-power wireless interfaces and deliver real-time data to a wide variety of smartphone health and fitness applications. Leveraging wireless connectivity, powerful application processing and storage capabilities in smartphones, wearable sensors are finding new use cases such as remote patient monitoring, where the patient 's motion data analysis can be sent directly to the physician. The growth of the wearable health sensors market is currently being hindered by dearth of common standards and interoperability issues and high cost.
The miniaturization of physiological sensors, rising growth towards advanced functions sensors in smart gadgets, and improvement in the battery sizes are the key drivers which are making the wearable health sensors market to grow lucratively.
The Global Wearable Health Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Type (Accelerometers, Gyroscopes, Motion, and Others), Industry (Healthcare, Consumer Applications, Sports/Fitness, Industrial, Entertainment & Media, and Others), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East Africa, and Latin America).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter 's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of Wearable Health Sensors Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Panasonic Corporation (Japan), Analog Devices (U.S.), Freescale Semiconductor (U.S.), Infineon Technologies (Germany), Samsung (South Korea), Sony (Japan), and among others.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for Wearable Health Sensors Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Global Wearable Health Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Wearable Health Sensors Market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.