Global Wearable Inertial Sensors Market - By Application (Smart Watches, Fitness Bands, Activity Moniters, Smart Clothing, Sports Gear), Industry, Geography, Trends, Forecast - (2017 - 2022)
The Wearable Inertial Sensors market is estimated at USD 93.65 million by 2022 at a CAGR of 43.01% over the period 2017-2022. Wireless body sensor network has attracted increasing attentions due to its appealing applications. Continuous monitoring by body sensor network provides information of patients, which is critical to discover their health problem in time. Besides, it is able to track motions and position of elders and quickly respond to potential emergencies they are having. A body sensor network consists of wearable sensor platforms, such as physiological sensors. They can be used to monitor the health status and recognize the actions of body segments. Wearable Inertial Sensors such as accelerometers, gyroscopes and magnetometers, are small, easy to be set up and less cumbersome to the subject. They release the limitation of wired body sensors in capturing motions. Their advantage of wireless communication provides favorable opportunities for applying remote health care. The growth of the wearable inertial sensors market is currently being hindered by dearth of common standards and interoperability issues and high cost.
The miniaturization of physiological sensors, rising growth towards advanced functions sensors in smart gadgets, and improvement in the battery sizes are the key drivers which are making the wearable inertial sensors market to grow lucratively.
The Global Wearable Inertial Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Type (Accelerometers, Gyroscopes, Magnetometer, Barometer, and Others), Industry (Healthcare, Consumer Applications, Sports/Fitness, Industrial, Entertainment & Media, and Others), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East Africa, and Latin America).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter 's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of Wearable Inertial Sensors Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Panasonic Corporation (Japan), Analog Devices (U.S.), Freescale Semiconductor (U.S.), Infineon Technologies (Germany), Samsung (South Korea), Sony (Japan), and among others.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for Wearable Inertial Sensors Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Global Wearable Inertial Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Wearable Inertial Sensors Market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.